Sometimes most of the Features of The “MetaMask app” is not working properly and its because of the old version of the app.
The “unable to load balance” error in MetaMask is because of the old version.
To fix the error you need to Update the “MetaMask app” to the latest version on the play store or app store.
In this article, you will learn why you get the “unable to load balance” error on MetaMask and how to fix it.
1. Update the OpenSea app on the play store and app store
If you’re using MetaMask wallet on android or IOS then you need to update the app from the store.
There search for “MetaMask app” and update it.
on IOS go to “App store” and then search for “MetaMask app” or click here and update the app.
2. Update the MetaMask wallet on Browser
Here is how to update the MetaMask wallet extensions on your browser:
- Start Google Chrome.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select More Tools -> Extensions.
- Click the Developer Mode button on the right side of the header
- From there, you should see the “Update” button pop right up.
If you facing an “unable to load balance” error on MetaMask in OpneSea it’s because of the old version of the MetaMask wallet.
To fix this error on MetaMask you need to update the “MetaMask wallet”.
In the above guide, we have shown both methods of how to update the MetaMask wallet app on android and the extension on the browser.